Community Hospital Anderson, Inc.
- Hospitals & Medical Centers
Community Hospital Anderson has been serving the needs of Madison County residents as well as surrounding counties since 1962. We pride ourselves in providing high quality health care for all ages. Delivering over 70% of the births in the county, we are the hospital of choice for OB services. In 2005, we received the ''Baby Friendly'' designation from the World Health Organization, becoming only the 2nd hospital in the state to receive this prestigious award.
We have the only dedicated Pediatrics unit in Madison County. Private rooms and baths in all of our regular patient rooms have helped us become the market leader for inpatients in our county. We have specialized women's services including The Comfort Shoppe, a retail outlet for women's cancer care products as well as other cancer-related products. Our affiliation with the Madison County Cancer Care Center allows us to provide state-of-the-art physician-coordinated medical and radiation oncology under one roof. A new Outpatient Imaging Center with state-of-the-art digital technology allows us to provide convenient appointment times and the ability to schedule most tests within 24 hours. We provide a transportation service, MEDEXPRESS, for patients needing medical services on our campus. All full-time physicians in our state-of-the-art Emergency Department are Board Certified in Emergency Medicine. We recently opened the first Clinical Research Center in Madison County which conducts clinical trials on both pharmaceuticals and medical devices.
Whom to Contact
- Leah CampbellDirector of Marketing and Community RelationsPhone: (765) 298-5105
- Michelle ConnellPhysician Liaison ManagerPhone: (765) 298-5416
- John HarrisPhone: (765) 298-5125
- Brandy HillMarketing/Community Relations coordinatorPhone: (765) 298-5125
- Brandie PerrinClinical Research DirectorPhone: (765) 298-2050
- Marsha SherrellPhone: (765) 298-5125
- Cindy SwisherPhone: (765) 298-5125
- Beth TharpCEOPhone: (765) 298-2533
- Tim ThompsonBusiness Development DirectorPhone: (765) 298-5415
- Quang VinhDir of Organzational EducationPhone: (765) 298-1610
- Linda R. West