Aspire Indiana, Inc.
- Healthcare - Behavioral
Aspire Indiana is a non-profit comprehensive community mental health center serving adults and children in Boone, Hamilton, Madison, and Marion counties in central-Indiana. Aspire provides a full continuum of services, including behavioral healthcare, substance abuse treatment, HIV care coordination, employment services, and housing services for at-risk populations. Aspire also provides mental health and substance abuse services to people who are deaf, including Indiana?s only group home for people with serious mental illness who are deaf.
Programs and services at Aspire are accredited by the Joint Commission. This accreditation demonstrates organizational concern for the quality of services provided. Aspire is also certified by the Indiana Division of Mental Health & Addiction as an Addictions Services Provider, as a Community Mental Health Center, and as a Managed Care Provider for Chemically Addicted, Compulsive Gambling Addiction, Seriously Emotionally Disturbed, and Seriously Mentally Ill.
Whom to Contact
- Richard DeHavenPresident/CEOPhone: (317) 587-0502
- Jeffrey JohnsonManager Employment ServicesPhone: (765) 641-8281Fax: (765) 641-8238
- Jerry LandersChief Development OfficerPhone: (317) 587-0501Fax: (765) 641-8238
- Susie MaierClinical Director, Outpatient ServicesPhone: (765) 641-8228Fax: (765) 641-8238
- Jonathan MoodyPhone: (765) 641-8281Fax: (765) 641-8238
- Emily QuillenPhone: (765) 641-8281Fax: (765) 641-8238
- Barbara ScottCOOPhone: (317) 587-0501Fax: (765) 641-8238
- Tina Skeel, BSDirector, Vocational ServicesPhone: (765) 641-8382Fax: (765) 641-8327