- Event Planning & Production
- Tourism & Conventions
Operating since 1948, Anderson Speedway provides amazing asphalt racing on a historical quarter mile oval. Anderson Speedway is home to the famous Pay Less Little 500 presented by UAW-GM. The race is run the Saturday of memorial day weekend every year. Racing includes several stock car divisions, with 360-degree seating, concessions & VIP suites.
With races every weekend, you and your family are sure to have fun.
- 2017 is the 70th year of operation for the Speedway
- Family Fun entertainment for the entire family
- Home of the Pay Less Little 500 presented by UAW-GM. The race starts 33 sprints cars 3 wide!
- Race every Saturday Late March-Early November
- Luxury Suites and Pavilion available for companies, parties, and retreats
Anderson Speedway is located off Interstate 69 at Exit 222. Take Martin Luther King Blvd. North for 3.5 miles. Track is on the right!